The Passport Plus handout is a great introduction to basic health and safety information every worker should know.
The below Passport Plus handouts and Foundation Learning eBook are designed to give you basic information about some of the potential risks you may face on-site. You will find some handy tips and resources to help you identify hazards, manage risks and improve your health and wellbeing. You can use the handouts and the other tools shown below for toolbox talks. And remember, always take the safe fork in the road.
Click images below to find out more.
- Working at height in New Zealand (includes Best Practice Guidelines for working at height in New Zealand)
- Health and safety in construction – your questions
- Power tools
- Keeping safe around moving plant
- Tools and resources – work-related health
- Health monitoring and exposure monitoring