Site Safe App
The Site Safe app offers learners easy access to their digital Site Safety Card and training history right at your fingertips. In addition, access our range of useful information, resources, and products anytime and anywhere.
- A digital copy of your Site Safety Card including:
- Card expiry.
- Training history.
- Foundation Passport green indicator (only if completed a Foundation Passport course).
- The training tab allows you to:
- View a list of scheduled training booked with us.
- Book a new course with us.
- View a list of available courses with us.
- The resources tab provides access to range of useful information to help you at work.
- The products tab allows you to purchase signage, Health and Safety kits and more that can be applied on-site.
- The more tab provides access to:
- Practical Safety Advice and Guides.
- Latest in health and safety news.
- Ask an advisor and contact us forms.
To download the app, visit the Google play store or App Store and search 'Site Safe NZ'.
Please note: the cell phone number that you use to view your Site Safety Card must match the cell phone number that we have under your profile in our system. If you are having trouble logging in or believe your details need to be updated please call us on 0800 SITE SAFE.
Need some help? Download the Android/Apple user and troubleshooting guide.