P: 021 895 672
Andrew joined Site Safe in October 2020 as a Safety Advisor in the Central Region.
After a Military career of 10 years, Andrew entered the civilian workforce specialising in Health & Safety and ISO Management Systems; supporting various corporate and privately owned enterprises. He has facilitated numerous international projects for civil construction and manufacturing companies relating to the implementation of ISO 9001 Quality Assurance and ISO 45001 Health and Safety Management Systems. Prior to moving to New Zealand in 2019, he has worked in South Africa and Africa, Europe, the Middle East and Russia.
Andrew brings to his clients:
- Engagement through training and skills development.
- Health & Safety Site Reviews with Management Systems specialisation.
- Emergency and Tactical Response Procedure Reviews.
- Risk Management Reviews.
- Legal Liability within the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and Regulations.
- Professional ETD (Educational Training Development) Skills Plans.
- Health and Safety Educator and Assessor.
- University of South Africa: TQM: SHEQ (Total Quality Management: Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality) NQF Level 6.
- NEBOSH Construction Safety Management: United Kingdom.
- NOSA - Certified Safety Management.
- NQA - ISO IMS (9001: Quality Assurance,14001: Environmental Management, 31001 Risk Management and 45001 Health and Safety Management) Auditor.
- EMT-I Paramedic: Health Professionals Council of South Africa.
- Certified Assessor (NZQA).
- NZQA - Safety Courses (Heights and Harness with Fall Arrest Systems US 23229, 15757).
- New Zealand Institute for Safety Management: Practitioner Member.
- SAIOSH (IOHS) Technical Member.
- CompTIA: Certified Technical Trainer.