Continued Professional Development Forum
These Continued Professional Development (CPD) forums are for graduates of the Certificate in Construction Site Safety and new Health and Safety in Construction Programme.
CPD forums are the best way to stay up-to-date with health and safety changes within the construction industry.
Attending these forums not only enables you to get together with other graduates from your region, but you'll also be able to:
- Understand and interpret the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act and Regulations.
- Learn about new health and safety developments and ideas in the construction industry.
- Help solve any health and safety roadblocks you may be facing.
- Renew your Site Safety Card (valid for two years).
- Help your company improve health and safety performance and culture.
The forum will be facilitated by the trainer, but will primarily be an open discussion between participants around relevant health and safety topics.
Site Safe aims to support participants to reconnect and re-engage with the latest health and safety information to enable them drive health and safety improvement.
To view available forums near you, please view the course calendar.