As a Manager, see the suggested pathway below to achieve the Health and Safety in Construction programme.
You will need to gain 40 credits to achieve this level 3 qualification.
While this is the suggested pathway you have the flexibility to tailor the pathway to suit your needs, for more information see our customised pathway.
Site Safe courses
Recommended Site Safe courses:
- Foundation Passport (2 credits)
- Passport Plus (3 credits)
- First Aid Construction Safety (2 credits)
- Site-Specific Safety Planning (7 credits)*
- Leadership in Safety (7 credits)*
- Risk Management (8 credits)*
- Health and Safety in Contracting (7 credits)
- Supervisor (10 credits) or Training and Supervising Workers (7 credits)
Total = 46 or 43 credits
*mandatory courses: you must complete two of the three mandatory one or two-day courses as part of your learner pathway. The mandatory courses are; Site Specific Safety Planning, Risk Management and Leadership in Safety.
Recognised Unit Standards
Site Safe recognises a selection of Unit Standards that you have achieved through other providers and counts them towards your programme credits. For more info see the programme handbook.
Once you have competed the required courses and workplace evidence, and have achieved 40 credits, you are ready to graduate!
We hold annual graduation events in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Alternatively, you can opt to receive your certificate in the mail after graduation events are complete.
Site Safe will be in touch once you are ready to graduate with more details.