Site Safe membership pricing to remain unchanged while focus on enhancements to products and services to continue
15 Mar 2023
Thank you to our members. Your ongoing support has helped the industry work towards making workplaces safer and enabled us to continually assist the changing needs of the industry.
Like many not-for-profit organisations, we rely on membership subscriptions to carry out work and to provide services and resources of value to our members. In the past year, we have been working closely with the industry and made enhancements that include:
- Successfully launching our new Building Construction and Civil foundation training courses,setting the new standard for the industry. The comprehensive review and redesign were completed working in partnership with an 18-person industry oversight group.
- Launched an improved site review product – SiteRight, which gives businesses valuable feedback on how well they are controlling on-site risks and also has huge value in benchmarking across sites and other similar businesses.
- Created a Virtual Reality (VR) version of the new foundational training courses.
- Successfully completed a thorough NZQA external review that confirmed our status as a tier-one private training establishment.
- Strengthened key partnerships with Mates in Construction and St John's in the critical area of mental health and Master Builders, Civil Contractors and Certified Builders in the area of safety advocacy.
- Partnered with Auckland Council in the creation of an online, ‘Environmental Site Management ’course, focused on residential building sites.
For construction to prosper and attract talent, it must be perceived as a safe industry. The Site Safe team is committed to actively supporting our members to look after the health and safety of workers and themselves.
We will continue to enhance our suite of products and services to maintain building assurance for our member companies and prove the value of being a Site Safe member. Because it is critical to the industry that we continue to put our people first and ensure we don't let any economic instability compromise their health and safety.
We understand that challenges continue for our members and the wider industry, so we have decided to hold our fees at the same rate as last year.
As a Site Safe member, you are in excellent hands. Your annual membership fee gives you access to a trove of exclusive industry-prepared best practice guides, tools, research and other helpful health and safety content.
It also grants exclusive access to a vast range of discounts from well-known suppliers and big monthly promotions. Members of a Site Safe recognised Trade Association will also continue to receive a 10% discount on their membership fees.
We value your membership and look forward to continuing to work hard to deliver quality products and services to you. Your support is building a better, safer industry.
If you’re not already a member and would like to see how being one can benefit your businesses health and safety goals, head to the membership tab on our website at: https://www.sitesafe.org.nz/memberships/join-us/
You may also contact our membership coordinatorSue Gandy on 04 815 8843.