Calling All Leaders
29 Jun 2018
Site Safe have launched a new training initiative to help senior business leaders improve health and safety in their organisation.
The two-hour Safety Excellence for Leaders workshop will help business owners and leaders from small to medium-sized companies understand their health and safety duties, and what they can personally do to boost health and safety. Participants will be challenged to re-evaluate where their organisation stands on health and safety, and will build an action plan to address any pain points. Each session is run as a facilitated discussion, so participants will have the chance to learn from their peers in the industry, as well as from real-life case studies.
Key topics covered include:
- Compliance – understand it and move beyond it
- Culture – evaluate and lead the change
- Get involved – how to communicate confidently and be a positive influence
- Measure what matters – re-evaluate what’s measured
- Find key areas of improvement – form an action plan
Who should attend:
Senior leaders from small to medium-sized construction or construction-related businesses including:
- Business owners
- Senior managers e.g. general managers/operations managers