Site Safe Level 2 & 3 plan
Our Auckland office is closed at Alert Level 3.
The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 2.
All Site Safe offices outside of Auckland are open and face-to-face training and services available. While under Alert Level 2, we'll continue to put safety measures in place.
- You must not attend the course if you are feeling unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms.
- You must maintain physical distancing of 2m outside the venue.
- You must scan in using the COVID Tracer App on arrival at the venue.
- You must wear a mask upon arrival, during the course and within the immediate vicinity of the venue.
- Hand sanitiser is available at all entries/exits and inside classrooms. You are encouraged to sanitise regularly.
- If you are attending a Site Safe course where you are undertaking practical activities with shared equipment, you must sanitise immediately before and after, and follow the instructions of the trainer in the event you are required to wipe down surfaces with disinfectant wipes.
- Tea, coffee, and biscuits will not be available however cold water is. If you wish to have any other type of drink/snack, you must bring your own.
- If you are attending a one-or two-day course, lunch will be provided in individually wrapped packages. There is to be no sharing
If learners arrive unwell, we’ll send you home. We’re happy to rebook you onto a future course at no extra cost.
We’ll be following further guidance for education providers by the Ministry of Education, NZQA and TEC once they become available.